- What is Familial Hypercholesterolemia?
- What is the burden of disease?
- What are the diagnostic criteria?
- How is FH treated?
- What are the practical considerations for the physician?
- What are the practical considerations for the patient?
Robert A Hegele
MD, FRCPC, FACP, FAHA, FCAHS
Jacob J. Wolfe, Distinguished Medical Research Chair in Human Gene Function
Edith Schulich, Vinet Canada Research Chair in Human Genetics
Martha Blackburn, Chair in Cardiovascular Research
Distinguished University Professor of Medicine and Biochemistry, University of Western Ontario